Auteur Message
thanloeuth
soldat noob

Féminin
Point(s): 49
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message How Johan Cruyff's legacy lives on in Pep Guardiola Répondre en citant
How Johan Cruyff's legacy lives on in Pep Guardiola
style="position: relative; width: auto; height: auto;" onmouseover="document.xooitImgOverOut('over', this);" onmouseout="document.xooitImgOverOut('out', this);">
>
Pat Davison speaks with both Pep Guardiola and Jordi Cruyff about how Johan Cruyff's school of thought lives on in the Manchester City manager today.Watch the extended feature on Super Sunday as Premier League champions City lift the trophy against Huddersfield, live on Sky Sports Premier League style="font-style: italic"> ทาง เข้า sbo> from 12.30pm.Pep Guardiola: "In terms of football, he was my father. He was God for me. It was something unique."Jordi Cruyff: "He was always attacking, dominating and keeping the ball, and I think that's his main legacy. My father maybe planted the seed, but the beautiful part of it is that the seed is still there."In 1973 the best player in the world arrived to inspire Barcelona. Fifteen years later, Johan Cruyff returned to attempt the same as manager, but one teenager on the fringes of the first team squandered his first chance to impress.
He said to me, you played slower than my grandmother," remembers Guardiola. "I thought: 'OK I am not going to play in this team, in Barcelona.'"Luckily for Guardiola, a revolution was underway. Barcelona now had a coach who valued technical quality above all else, and was beginning the work that would turn the club's academy into the envy of the footballing world. Pepect for it. style="font-weight: bold"> ทาง เข้า sbo>
My father always said that Pep had a sixth sense," Johan's son Jordi, manager at Maccabi Tel Aviv and a former Barcelona midfielder himself, told Sky Sports. "You don't need to be tall to be a good player, you need to be intelligent to be a good player. He put him up to the first team, and always believed in him.Guardiola was the first player to benefit from a manager who actually believed in football intelligence more than any physical aspect.After that, many players benefited. Xavi, Iniesta, the little guys in midfield, it was unheard of, and that's when the football for Barcelona really started." ทาง เข้า sbo

style="color: #d0d0d0"> style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif">>>

Dim 6 Mai - 09:21 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 6 Mai - 09:21 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    halo $ Index du Forum » Halo 1 » livre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation