halo $ Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
England end penalty trauma by beating Colombia for place in

Répondre au sujet    halo $ Index du Forum » Halo 1 » Halo Combat Evolved Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
England end penalty trauma by beating Colombia for place in
Auteur Message
Son sovan
soldat noob

Masculin
Point(s): 46
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message England end penalty trauma by beating Colombia for place in Répondre en citant
style="color: #d0d0d0"> style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif"> style="position: relative; width: auto; height: auto;" onmouseover="document.xooitImgOverOut('over', this);" onmouseout="document.xooitImgOverOut('out', this);">
>
>
>
style="color: #d0d0d0"> style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif">>>

style="color: #d0d0d0"> style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif">Goalkeeper Jordan Pickford was helped by the crossbar and then saved from Carlos Bacca before Eric Dier converted as England shook off their World Cup penalty trauma by beating Colombia 4-3 in a shoot-out on Tuesday for a place in the quarter-finals. >> style="font-weight: bold">sbobet asia style="color: #d0d0d0"> style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif">>>> style="color: #d0d0d0"> style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif">  Colombia keeper David Ospina first saved Joredan Henderson's spot kick but Mateus Uribe then hit the bar and Bacca could also not convert on Colombia's last effort.That allowed the substitute Dier to seal England's first win on penalties at the global stage on their fourth attempt, after losses against Germany 1990, Argentina 1998 and Portugal 2006, and send them into a Saturday game against Sweden in Samara."This gives us huge relief," Man of the Match and captain Harry Kane said. "England haven't done great in shoot-outs. It is good to get that one off our back." >> style="font-style: italic"> style="font-weight: bold">sbobet asia style="color: #d0d0d0"> style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif">>>>> style="color: #d0d0d0"> style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif">  Pickford said: "I did all my research. I've got power and agility. I don't care if I'm not the biggest keeper because it's about being there in the moment and making the save and I was."The score was locked at 1-1 before the shoot-out. Kane got his sixth goal of the tournament with a 57th-minute penalty at Moscow's Spartak Stadium. Colombia, badly missing injured playmaker James Rodriguez, forced extra time and then the shoot-out with a stoppage-time header from Yerry Mina.Tottenham's Kane equalled the England tournament record of Gary Lineker who had netted half a dozen times scored in 1986, and is the first England player to score in six consecutive appearances since Tommy Lawton in 1939.Gareth Southgate's team is in the last eight for the first time since 2006. Colombia failed to make a second straight quarter-final. They had most of the crowd support but also argued every decision of American referee Mark Geiger in an at times ill-tempered affair, with Carlos Barrios lucky not to be sent off as one of six Colombians booked. style="font-weight: bold">sbobet asia style="color: #d0d0d0"> style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif">>>>>>

Mer 4 Juil - 04:45 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 4 Juil - 04:45 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    halo $ Index du Forum » Halo 1 » Halo Combat Evolved Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation